Amazon River Explorer Cruise

Aqua Expeditions provides a very unique experience, touring the Amazon River in a luxurious cruise ship.  It is the only one of it's kind and was custom built to tailor to the comfort of guests while still capable of navigating the Amazon.  I will stay in an air conditioned suite with a king size bed, ensuite bathroom and seating area, but most importantly a huge window to view the river and rainforest at any time!



There is also a beautiful dining room, indoor lounge, outdoor lounge, and observation deck at my disposal.  I really like that I can stay in such luxurious living quarters while being able to tour the Amazon River and rainforest.  I will go fishing for piranhas (and over 3,000 other fish), viewing all sorts of birds, mammals, reptiles and amphibians, as well as hiking through the jungle.  I will be photography absolutely every step of this experience.